- Pick-up and drop-off services from any hotel in Dubai
- One-hour hot air balloon flight over the Dubai desert
- Transportation to a traditional Bedouin camp within the desert in a vintage 1950's Land Rover
- Gourmet breakfast
- Cold refreshments
- Falconry demonstration
- Flight certificate
- Complimentary transfers to and from key hotels within Dubai
- Option to add a wildlife safari in the desert for a supplement
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is subject to availability.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via a call before your balloon flight. If you are unreachable, a written message will be left with the hotel concierge/reception. For guests not in hotels, a message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- If you are being picked up from a hotel, please wait in the lobby area as drivers will not wait for guests who are late.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing. It is advisable to bring along a sun hat or cap, whereas, in the winter months, you may carry a light jacket or cardigan.
- As you will have to climb in and out of the basket, wearing a skirt or a long dress can get in the way.
- Avoid high-heeled shoes. Trainers are ideal.
- The entire experience normally takes about four to five hours with limited access to restrooms.
- All efforts are made to be in the air at sunrise, but this cannot always be guaranteed.
- The balloon flies with the wind, which determines direction and distance, so the views differ from flight to flight.
- Visibility is completely dependent on weather conditions.
- The exact return time to the hotel or meeting point is dependent on the landing point and traffic conditions in the city.
- Transfers are done using Toyota Hiace Minivans (GL model).
- If you are late and miss your transport, join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made.
- Tours require a minimum number of guests to operate. Minimum guest numbers differ between tours are subject to change at any time. If a tour is cancelled due to minimum guest numbers not being reached, guests will be offered an alternate tour option or be provided with a full refund.
- Components of trips are weather dependent and the company cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel.
- If a tour is not able to commence due to inclement weather, a full refund or alternate booking date will be offered.
- Guests should note that adventure travel involves a higher than normal risk. Whilst every effort is made to safeguard passengers, the company cannot be held liable for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind caused by or resulting from any act or omission by its employees, agents or contractors.
- Children under the age of five years, expectant guests or guests with back or neck injuries cannot be accepted on hot air balloon flights
- Please advise dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The company prohibits smoking and the possession of alcohol inside tour vehicles. Guests discovered carrying alcohol will be required to return to their pick-up point at their own expense and no refund of the tour will be offered.
- The company has the right to refuse to carry a guest whose behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group.
- If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the relevant form on the myconcierge.com website (found in your User Profile under Booking History) or to email us at [email protected] with your Booking ID. The refund will be made within 20 working days by crediting the credit card used for booking.
- No refund will be made if you cancel a booked service 72 hours or less before the experience or in case of a no-show.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations